Father's day is only next weekend so I thought I'd get in early. Lets face it, Father's day is practically a second birthday. A day that's dedicated to you, generally revolving around manly meals and presents. Fortunately I myself am a dad but most likely wont be receiving anything as neat as the few things I've put together above. Worth a shot.
For those buying online, don't forget to include delivery time. Don't want to disappoint Sunday morning!
1. Coffee by Atomic. Great way to start the day.
2. Smith Journal. Quarterly publication for discerning dads.
3. Weep for the pigeons Print by Devon Smith.
4. Feather Cufflinks by That Vintage, via Foxes. I own a pair myself.
5. Vintage floral necktie by Marcello Neckwear.
6. Socks by Vanishing Elephant via Area 51. I'm a big fan!
7. Lomo LC-A Silver Lake via lomography.com.au. Only 1000 available worldwide.