1, 2, 3, 4.
June is coming to an end, which means we are already half way through the year. Ilana has inspired me to re-look my goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year.
So let's have a look at them again, along with comments:
• Finish my Graduate Diploma (This will have to wait until the end of the year)
• Take up a new hobby and sew a plushie
• Go horse riding with my wife (My wife is still asking me about this one.)
• Travel overseas (Flew to Dunedin, but I don't think that counts.)
• Holiday in a cabin in the bush
• Buy a lawn mower! (We just pay someone now. Bad husband)
• Visit a space observatory
• Plant a garden and a tree
• Buy a new lounge suite and television
Not to bad, although I thought I would had at least been able to tick off half my list by now. Not to worry, I still have a little more work to do here I think! : )
Has anyone else managed to start ticking things of your lists? Or are there things that you'd still like to achieve before the year sees an end?