As each morning goes by, it reminds me that winter is fast approaching. Even though I only realised that the leaves haven't completely dropped their leaves yet, it's definitely getting colder.
In excitement I thought I'd list a few things I'm looking forward to about winter.
1. Winter pajamas and big wooly socks.
2. Hot soups and roast dinners with all the trimmings.
3. Seeing my breath and not being able to feel my nose.
4. Big scarves, mittens and umbrellas.
5. Seeing leaves frozen in icy puddles.
6. layers of blankets and movies with friends.
7. leaving footprints in the frosty grass.
8. Toasting marshmallows around a fire with friends.
9. Seeing birds nests in bare tree branches.
10. Oh how I wish it would snow here!
What do you guys enjoy about winter?
Also, don't forget to enter my Blogspot domain name giveaway.