Saturday, January 1, 2011
Well friends, today is officially the 1st of January 2011 here in New Zealand. It's crazy to think that we are the first country to see the light, but also the first to see the New Year in.
Last night was an amazing night to greet the New Year. The sun didn’t go down until 9pm and the cold drinks and meat cooking on the barbeque seemed endless. Celebrating with my wife and plenty of other great friends including a few you may know; Amanda from Here Comes The Sun, Ilana from See Me Everywhere and Emma from But Honestly.
2011 is full of promise so here is my personal 15 Must Do’s for the New Year:
• Buy a new camera and take more photos
• Finish my Graduate Diploma
• Take up a new hobby and sew a plushie
• Get back into illustration
• Go horse riding with my wife
• Gain 100 blog followers
• Travel overseas
• Holiday in a cabin in the bush
• Buy a lawn mower!
• Pay for someone's groceries and petrol
• Visit a space observatory
• Plant a garden and a tree
• Get to know other bloggers and collaborate with them
• Buy a new lounge suite and television
• And last, be an amazing husband and father
Hope everyone had a great start to the New Year and check back shortly for a guest post from the amazing Emma.